Friday, October 9, 2009

Support the people who clean up Chestnut!

Hello Neighbors,

Hope you all are doing well! I had an interesting discussion with our trash man this morning that I wanted to share. He informed me that it would really help him out a lot if we put our recycling and trash can about 5 feet apart. He said that it is really difficult for him to pick them up with his arm thingy without knocking them over if they are close together. I told him we would make sure to keep the trash cans separated in the future and he asked if I could spread the word to my neighbors. I had no idea this was a problem for them, so I thought I would let you all know just in case.

I'm not sure if you all made it out to this recent event at Austin Studios (Trash Project). Kyle and I went and ever since then i have found a new appreciation for our trash folks.

Feel free to spread the word!

Hope you all have a great weekend:-)

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment