Please come out to the monthly Chestnut Addition Neighborhood Association (CANA) meeting this Saturday (4/16) at a 10.00am.
After the CANA meeting there will be the quarterly Chestnut Neighborhood Plan and Contact Team (NPCT) meeting at 11.30am.
Both meetings are at New Hope Baptist Church, 2405 E. 16th St. We will not be in our normal room on the first floor, but will be upstairs.
On the NPCT agenda for this meeting:
1) Reviewing / updating the Chestnut Neighborhood Plan priorities. (The City has asked us to report on how many of the priority items from our plan have been completed, how many remain, and how we want to prioritize those that remain.
2) Developing a communications protocol for Chestnut NPCT business.
3) Updates on NPCT business, past, present, and future.
4) Discussion of the neighborhood survey effort
5) Updates on the City's comprehensive planning process, Imagine Austin
Hope to see everyone there! Please invite your neighbors, too.