Monday, March 26, 2012

Upcoming NPCT Meeting - April 2nd

Hi NPCT,

I've schedule our next Spring Quarterly NPCT Meeting and I wanted to send notice to everyone with the details.

The Chestnut Spring Quarterly NPCT Meeting will be on Monday April 2nd, 2012 from 6:00pm - 8:00pm at the David Chapel portable building.

Here is our tentative agenda. If you would like to add an item to the agenda, please send me an email and I will add it to our agenda.

- A presentation by the people who want to open a cocktail lounge at MLK and Chicon.
- An update on the Jeff Lewis garage apartment case.
- An update regarding the CNRC mixed-use development at 13th and Chicon.
- Electing a NPCT member to represent us on the CNRC's project advisory board.

I hope to see everyone there. Best wishes and cheers,

Greg Goeken
Chair
Chestnut NPCT

No comments:

Post a Comment